Accent diamond lacquer fountain pen – an original model for unusual writing
The unique feature of the Accent fountain pen – designed by Andreas Haug – is that the original grip can be replaced with a grip of your choice. The owner of this pen has three options: grey striated wood for the aluminium-coloured model; heather wood or diamond lacquer for the models with a glossy black lacquer finish.
The slightly curved section contrasts with a perfectly straight barrel, giving each model its own personality. The Accent fountain pen has won numerous design awards, including the Good Design Award, Red Dot and iF Design Award. From a technical point of view, the Accent fountain pen has a particularly sophisticated design. This is illustrated by the way the parts are arranged, as well as by the cap, which is designed to blend into the barrel when attached to its extension.
Two types of nibs are offered: polished steel for the aluminium model, and 14-carat gold, partially platinum-plated and two-tone for the lacquered models. Six sizes are available: EF, F, M, OM, B and OB. The Accent is supplied with a cartridge, the converter is extra.
1. Fountain pen :
- base material: lacquered metal
- section material: diamond lacquer
- colour: black
- trim material: stainless steel
- trim colour: silver
- cap type: screw-cap
- postable cap: yes
- length, closed: 142 mm
- length, without cap: 123 mm
- length, cap swapped: 162 mm
- body diameter: 11 mm, 12 mm at the section
- weight, with cap: 34 g
- weight, without cap: 24 g
- material: 14 carat gold
- colour: two-tone
- available sizes: extra-fine, fine, medium, oblique-medium, broad, oblique-broad
3. Filling :
- filling mechanism: converter, cartridge
- compatible inks: bottle, Lamy T10 cartridge
- included: cartridge
4. Warranty: 3 years
If this product is not in stock, we will receive it 3-5 days after ordering.