Accent Grooved Wood Fountain pen by Lamy – an original model for unusual writing
The originality of the Accent fountain pen – which we owe to designer Andreas Haug – is based on the possibility of being able to replace the original section with another from an Accent model (Diamond lacquer, Briar wood). This one is made of ribbed wood. Slightly domed, it contrasts with a perfectly straight body, thus giving the Accent its full personality.
The slightly curved section contrasts with a perfectly straight barrel, giving each model its own personality. The Accent fountain pen has won numerous design awards, including the Good Design Award, Red Dot and iF Design Award. From a technical point of view, the Accent fountain pen has a particularly sophisticated design. This is illustrated by the way the parts are arranged, as well as by the cap, which is designed to blend into the barrel when attached to its extension.
The nib is made of polished steel and is available in four sizes: EF, F, M and B.
The Accent is supplied with a cartridge, the converter is extra.
Click here to see the brand’s inks.
1. Fountain pen :
- base material: laquered metal
- section material: grooved wood
- colour: grey
- trim material: stainless steel
- trim colour: silver
- cap type: screw-cap
- postable cap: yes
- length, closed: 142 mm
- length, without cap: 123 mm
- length, cap swapped: 162 mm
- body diameter: 11 mm, 12 mm at the section
- weight, with cap: 34 g
- weight, without cap: 24 g
- material: stainless steel
- colour: silver
- available sizes: extra-fine, fine, medium, broad
3. Filling :
- filling mechanism: converter, cartridge
- compatible inks: bottle, Lamy T10 cartridge
- included: cartridge
4. Warranty: 3 years
If this product is not in stock, we will receive it 3-5 days after ordering.
There are no reviews yet.