The Estie Tortoise/Gold – a serene model for calm writing
The contrast between the Estie Tortoise’s colourful mosaic and its gold-coated trims is very striking. Made of high-quality resin, the pen also has two rings – one thin and one wider – which contribute to the elegance of the model. A metal thread on the inside of the barrel and another one on the cross-section indicate the quality of the product. An ingenious cushion cap closure ensures that the nib does not dry out when the pen is closed.
The Estie Tortoise is also engraved with the brand’s stylised name. The Jowo No. 6 gold-plated stainless-steel nib is available in five sizes: EF, F, M, B and Stub 1.1. It is also available in golden stainless steel in its flexible version in sizes EF and F.
The Estie Tortoise is supplied with its convector and a cartridge in a beautiful red box with magnetic closure embellished with the brand name.
1. Fountain pen :
- base material: resin
- colours: brown, yellow
- trim material: gold plated
- trim colour: yellow gold
- cap type: screw-on
- postable cap: yes
- length, closed: 149 mm
- length, without cap: 127 mm
- length, cap swapped: 170 mm
- body diameter: 13 mm
- weight, with cap: 23 g
- weight, without cap: 14 g
2. Nib :
- material: gold plated (golden stainless steel for the EF Flex and F Flex)
- colour: yellow gold
- available sizes: extra-fine, fine, medium, broad, stub 1.1, EF Flex and F Flex
3. Filling :
- filling mechanism: converter, cartridge
- compatible inks: bottle, Esterbrook, short and long international standard size cartridges
- included: converter, cartridge
4. Warranty: 1 year
If this product is not in stock, we will receive it 3 days after ordering.