Estie Tortoise/Palladium Fountain pen by Esterbrook – a serene model for calm writing
The contrast between the Estie Tortoise’s colourful mosaic and its palladium-coated trims is very striking. Made of high-quality resin, the pen also has two rings – one thin and one wider – which contribute to the elegance of the model. A metal thread on the inside of the barrel and another one on the cross-section indicate the quality of the product. An ingenious cushion cap closure ensures that the nib does not dry out when the pen is closed.
The Estie Tortoise is also engraved with the brand’s stylised name.
The Jowo No. 6 palladium-plated stainless steel nib is available in seven sizes: EF, F, M, B, Stub 1.1, Flexible EF and Flexible F.
The Estie Tortoise is supplied with its convector and a cartridge. It is presented in a beautiful red box with magnetic closure embellished with the brand name.
Click here to see the brand’s accessories.
1. Fountain pen :
- base material: resin
- colours: brown, yellow
- trim material: palladium plated
- trim colour: silver
- cap type: screw-on
- postable cap: yes
- length, closed: 149 mm
- length, without cap: 127 mm
- length, cap swapped: 170 mm
- body diameter: 13 mm
- weight, with cap: 23 g
- weight, without cap: 14 g
2. Nib :
- material: palladium plated
- colour: silver
- available sizes: extra-fine, fine, medium, broad, Stub 1.1, EF Flex and F Flex
Note: Esterbrook is in the process of changing the engravings on its nibs. They will all be engraved with the Eternity symbol from their logo. Therefore, you may receive a fountain pen whose nib engraving does not match the one shown in the pictures.
3. Filling :
- filling mechanism: converter, cartridge
- compatible inks: bottle, Esterbrook, short and long international standard size cartridges
- included: converter, cartridge
4. Warranty: 1 year
If this product is not in stock, we will receive it 3 days after ordering.
There are no reviews yet.