Falcon Blue Fountain pen by Pilot – a stylish fountain pen for flexible writing
The Falcon is recognisable among all the brand’s models thanks to the special shape of its nib, which is reminiscent of a bird of prey. The latter accentuates the slender aspect of the model, like a hawk diving on its prey. Made of lacquered steel and blue in colour, the model is equipped with stainless steel trims that can be found on its various rings, particularly at the top of the body and the cap.
The Falcon’s sobriety is concentrated on its incomparably supple nib. It will offer you an incredible smoothness in writing and will also allow you to play on the thickness of the line. Made of rhodium-plated 14-carat gold, the nib is available in four sizes: EF, F, M and B.
The Falcon is supplied with a converter and a black ink cartridge. Of course, you can discover it in an elegant box.
Click here to see the brand’s inks.
1. Fountain pen:
- base material: lacquered metal
- colour: blue
- trim material: stainless steel
- trim colour: silver
- cap type: screw-cap
- postable cap: yes
- length, closed: 139 mm
- length, without cap: 126 mm
- length, cap swapped: 153 mm
- body diameter: 12 mm
- weight, with cap: 33 g
- weight, without cap: 19 g
- material: 14 carat gold, rhodium plated
- colour: silver
- available sizes: extra-fine, fine, medium, broad
- filling mechanism: converter, cartridge
- compatible inks: bottle, Pilot cartridge
- included: converter, cartridge
4. Warranty: 2 years
If this product is not in stock, we will receive it 2 days after ordering.
Love the color and this is my favorite nib!
Many thanks, Ebe!