Pianoblack Studio Fountain pen by Lamy – a model of exemplary simplicity for quality writing
The Pianoblack Studio is attractive because of its elegance and colour, but it is the helix-shaped clip that catches the eye. Made of chrome-plated metal, it matches the grip. Created by designer Hannes Wettstein, this steel model is coated with Lamy’s beautiful glossy black lacquer. The logo is discreetly engraved on the cap. All trims are made of chrome-plated metal: a finish at the end of the body and a ring announcing the nib.
The Pianoblack Studio has a two-tone, partially platinum-plated 14-carat gold nib, available in six sizes: EF, F, M, B, OM and OB.
The Pianoblack Studio will be delivered in a beautiful box with its converter and a box of 5 cartridges.
Click here to see the brand’s inks.
1. Fountain pen :
- base material: steel
- finish: glossy lacquer
- colour: black
- trim material: chrome-plated metal
- trim colour: silver
- cap type: snap-cap
- postable cap: yes
- length, closed: 140 mm
- length, without cap: 126 mm
- length, cap swapped: 153 mm
- body diameter: 12 mm
- weight, with cap: 31 g
- weight, without cap: 22 g
- material: 14-carat gold nib
- colour: two-tone
- available sizes: extra-fine, fine, medium, oblique-medium, broad, oblique-broad
3. Filling :
- filling mechanism: converter, cartridge
- compatible inks: bottle, Lamy T10 cartridge
- included : converter, 5 cartridges
4. Warranty: 3 years
If this product is not in stock, we will receive it 3-5 days after ordering.
There are no reviews yet.