Dolce Vita fountain pen by Delta – a legendary model for precision writing
The Dolce Vita is undoubtedly Delta’s flagship model. It is made entirely by hand from a solid bar of pearled resin. Its famous bright orange color contributed to the reputation of Dolce Vita and has, since, been associated with the brand itself. The upper body and cap are black, as is the section.
Its trims are in gold-plated brass, notably the roller clip and the superb ring at the bottom of the cap, which features the famous high-relief engraving so dear to the Italian brand, inspired by the antique design of Pompeii. The internal thread of the body is metal. The top of the cap is adorned with a superb metal finial engraved with the brand’s logo.
Delta has equipped its model with a gold-plated nib, beautifully engraved with its logo, and offers it in sizes: EF, F, M, B as well as in its flexible version in sizes EF and F.
You’ll receive your Dolce Vita fountain pen by Delta accompanied by its converter (which screws on), in a delightful box.
1. Fountain pen:
- base material: resin
- colours: orange, black
- trims material: gold-plated
- trim colour: yellow gold
- cap type: screw cap
- postable cap: yes
- length, closed: 135 mm
- length, without cap: 125 mm
- length, cap posted: 170 mm
- body diameter: 15 mm
- weight, with cap: 34 g
- weight, without cap: 24 g
- material: gold-plated stainless steel
- colour: yellow gold
- available sizes: extra-fine, fine, medium, broad, extra-fine flex and fine flex
- filling mechanism: converter, cartridge
- compatible inks: bottled, standard international size short cartridge
- included: converter (screws on)
4. Warranty: lifetime
If this product is not in stock, we will receive it 7 days after ordering.
Click here if you would like to purchase ink for your Dolce Vita.