1. Purpose of the processing (purpose and legal basis)
The company Nibs Plus Ultra, whose registered office is located at 10 rue de Penthièvre, 75008 Paris, France, has an online sales website. This site allows us to receive orders from our customers and the data collected on this occasion are recorded and processed in a customer file.
This file allows you to:
- Manage orders, payment and delivery
- Carry out marketing operations (such as loyalty, promotions) by sending an e-mail to our customers: on products similar to those they have ordered; on other products offered by the company. For example, if a customer buys a fountain pen, an ink may be offered.
Legal basis for processing:
- Management of orders: the legal basis for processing is the execution of a contract (cf. article 6.1.b of the European Data Protection Regulation)
- Sending commercial e-mail solicitations on products similar to those ordered by customers: the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the company (see Article 6.1.f of the European Data Protection Regulation), namely to promote our products to our customers
- Sending commercial e-mail solicitations about other products offered by Nibs Plus Ultra: the legal basis for the processing is consent (see Article 6.1.a of the European Data Protection Regulation), as required by Article L. 34-5 of the French Post and Electronic Communications Code.
Categories of data:
- Identity: title, surname, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail, internal processing code allowing the identification of the customer, data relating to registration on opposition lists
- Data relating to orders: transaction number, details of purchases, amount of purchases, data relating to the payment of invoices (payments, outstanding payments, discounts), product returns
- Data relating to means of payment: bank card number, expiry date of the bank card, visual cryptogram (which is immediately deleted)
- Data necessary to carry out loyalty and prospecting actions: purchase history.
Recipients of the data:
- Nibs Plus Ultra is the recipient of all categories of data.-
- Nibs Plus Ultra’s subcontractors, responsible for delivering its orders, are recipients of the identity, address and telephone number of its customers.
Nature and duration of storage of the data:
- data necessary for the management of orders and invoicing: for the entire duration of the commercial relationship and 10 years for accounting obligations
- data necessary to carry out loyalty actions and canvassing: for the entire duration of the commercial relationship and 3 years from the last purchase
- data relating to means of payment: this data is not kept by Nibs Plus Ultra; it is collected at the time of the transaction and is immediately deleted as soon as the order is settled
- data relating to lists of persons who do not wish to receive canvassing: 3 years.
2. Your rights
If you no longer wish to receive advertising from Nibs Plus Ultra (exercise of the right to object or withdrawal of consent already given), you can simply unsubscribe via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email we send you.
You can access, rectify or delete your data. You also have a right to portability and a right to restrict the processing of your data (see https://www.cnil.fr/fr/reglement-europeen-protection-donnees/ for more information on your rights).
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under this scheme, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.